19 Mar 2017

Update on Suicide! "I wish I was able to stop him, I wish he could tell me what the problem is" Shocked witness writes

An Instagram user who witnessed the shocking moment the unidentified medical doctor got out of his car and jumped into the Lagoon is still reeling from shock. What she wrote below:
"I witnessed the worst thing ever today!! The owner of this particular car jumped into the lagoon right in front of me!!! I saw him get out of his car, then jumped, I was directly behind him, I parked and ran as fast as my legs could carry me but it was too late..... I wish he had waited a little longer, I wish I was able to stop him, I wish I was about to hold his hands, I wish he could tell me what the problem was!!!!! Depression is real...... I couldn't believe my eyes, I'm still in shock, I couldn't control my tears. I ran after him I tried to save him I called for help. Suicide is not the answer!!!!! It's a pity a problem shared isn't a problem solved anymore it's a problem gossiped about...... we now live in a world where negativity is like 90%. I really wish I was able to save him. Loads of people stopped because they saw me acting like a crazy woman, the ambulance was present, the fishermen were trying to help but it was too late!!!!! He left a note on his personalized Dr's notepad with his house address. May God help his family though this difficult time. Please, let's be our brothers keeps. Let's genuinely love and help one another. Life is short. We are here for just a little time. Let's spend that time spreading love and being kind to one another!"

Nigerian doctor returning from church jumps into the lagoon from 3rd Mainland bridge

A yet to be identified Medical Doctor who was returning from church, jumped into the Lagoon from Third mainland bridge after he ordered his driver to pull over. The reason behind his act is unknown. Men of the Lagos state Rapid Response Squad are already on ground to see if he can be rescued.


Update! I begged but soldiers kept flogging me with sticks & fan belts — Brutalised Lagos Lady

Mrs. Ruth Orji who was brutalised by some soldiers in the Ikorodu area of Lagos State, narrates the incident. It was unmistaken over the telephone that Mrs. Ruth Orji’s had been crying all day. Her voice clearly conveyed misery.

One could not also miss the fact that her grief was both physical and emotional.

In a grave, broken voice, Orji, a mother of three, said she thought she was going to die the night she was flogged mercilessly by military officials attached to 174 Battalion, Ikorodu, Lagos.

Amid her sorry state, she managed to narrate how it all happened...
“I still remember all that happened that day; my two brothers and I had attended a birthday party at a hotel, Sheriff Hotel, along Sagamu Road, Ikorodu. Apparently, a fight had broken out in the neighbourhood which we knew nothing about; there were policemen around – I believe to calm the situation. It was about 8:30pm at night; my brothers and I had packed our vehicle outside the hotel. On getting to the gate of the hotel, we asked the gateman to kindly open the gate so we could leave. Just as he opened, a military officer approached us and began to flog my brother and other persons waiting at the gate. I pleaded with him to stop flogging while explaining to him that we were innocent and knew nothing about the fight that broke out. Then he slapped me on the face; I was shocked. I asked him why he slapped me and he slapped me again on the face.’’

She took few minutes to relax her nerves before continuing: “I told him that on Monday (the following day), I would be at his barracks to report his action. Then another military official dragged me from my brothers and pushed me into one of the two patrol vans parked. One of my brothers succeeded in escaping. I and my brother, together with other persons, were taken to their barracks. That was the beginning of my sorrow. I was flogged mercilessly by three soldiers. I kept pleading with them to have mercy on me. I begged and begged for forgiveness but they turned a deaf ear to my cries. I can still feel the strike of each stick and belt used to beat me. They used their belts to flog me for an hour. I’m in serious pains.

“They also lied against me. The military officials said I told the officer who slapped me that I was going to ensure his removal from the military; but I never said that. There were policemen at the scene, if I had committed any offence, the military officials should have taken me to them rather than slap me. In fact, at the barracks, I almost died from the lashes I received.”

Aside the lashes, Orji said her phone, slippers and jewelry were seized from her. Punch gathered that when her phone was eventually returned to her, it had been switched off. At the time, her family members were trying to reach her.

“I’m sure I may have passed out that night because the next thing I remember after the flogging was that I was on a hospital bed. When I inquired from the medical officers where I was, they said it was a military hospital in 174 Battalion. On Tuesday, the following day, I was able call my family members on phone to inform them about my whereabouts,” she said.

Despite the unimaginable pain she is facing on her hospital bed, Orji, like any true mother, said her only wish is to see her children.

“I’ve not seen my children since Sunday, March 12. My children are very young; aged 9, 6 and 4. I can only imagine what they are passing through. My children don’t even know where I am. We have never been apart for this long. I pleaded with the military doctor and other officials to allow me see my children but they said no. I see myself as a single mother, my children need me. They should please allow me to see my children,” she pleaded.

She added that only her phone and a pair of slippers were returned to her with her jewelry still missing. Also, Orji said that at the military hospital, her visitors were barred from seeing her.

“Luckily, one of my sisters managed to sneak into the hospital. She was able to take pictures of my body to show Nigerians my bruises. She helped me spread the news about how I was unfairly brutalised. I think the leaked pictures spurred the visit of a brigadier general from Ikeja – I didn’t get his name; he visited me this morning (Wednesday morning). He was not happy about what happened to me. He said the soldiers involved would be dealt with; he left afterwards,” Orji stated.

Orji’s narration was interrupted by a doctor treating her who sounded uncomfortable with her long conversation on phone. He uttered a few words to her and her response was, “Doctor, please just give me five minutes to finish this conversation.”

She later added that the treatment she was receiving at the military hospital was poor, noting that between Sunday night and Wednesday, she was only given one injection.

Orji stated, “I’m in serious pains; no one can imagine what I’m passing through. The drugs I’m being given too are poor. I told the doctor that they should please take me to a general hospital where I can receive proper treatment. I’m feeling sick; my temperature is high. I told him I don’t want to die here. But the doctor said it was one ‘madam’ that ordered that I should be treated there and he cannot discharge me,” she said.

Meanwhile, as of Wednesday, the 81 Division of the Nigerian Army said it had inaugurated a Board of Inquiry and detained six soldiers in connection with Orji’s brutality.

It was learnt that Orji was later transferred to a hospital in Ikeja Military Cantonment.

Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Shop In Malaysia

The clip is circulating on social media and indicates that this Nigerian lady, identified as Victoria, was caught stealing in a Malaysian mall. While pretending to shop, Victoria picked up jewellery and tried to leave without paying for them and was caught.

Omg! Wife Displays Posters Of Her Husband's Girlfriend In Calabar

An aggrieved married woman has flooded some streets in Calabar, Cross River State, with posters of a lady she said is dating her husband, warning the lady to leave other women’s husband alone. 
The extent some women go these days though...

Update! See Davido’s Alleged Babymama Who Claims He's The Father Of Her 4 Yr Old

Davido has said he is not responsible but the girl insists he is responsible saying, she isn’t the outgoing type and didn't have a boyfriend then, and it was only Davido she slept with. The story is quite confusing because Davido is denying her claims.




Update! Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Husband Also Grants Interview, Shows Evidence Of Damages

The interview is also very explosive. Do watch and hear his own side of the story. The interview was also conducted by Azuka.

Mercy Johnson Assures - I Won’t Quit Acting For Politics

Mercy Johnson has said she won’t be quitting acting for politics. It will be recalled that earlier this week, she was announced as the Senior Special Assistant on Entertainment, Arts and Culture to the Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello. 

She has however said, acting brought her thus far to where she is and she won’t be quitting. She also admitted it’s the only thing she knows how to do best and even though she will be serving her people, she will manage the two.

Biko, we are off to church. God matters. See you guys soon as we return. Btw, my Pastor loves us closing late o, lol. And erm, we won't lie, we also love the presence of God. It always seem like HEAVEN on earth. Oh thy Kingdom Lord!!!💋💋💋

See the Ooni of Ife, Emir of Kano & his 3 wives at the Emir's daughter, Princess Fulani Siddika's graduation ceremony in the UK

Princess Fulani Siddika Sanusi, the daughter of Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi Lamido graduated from the University of Buckingham, United Kingdom, today, March 18th. The Ooni of Ife, who is currently in London was at the graduation. See more photos after the cut...

She got married in December...

Omg! 45-year-old man allegedly caught sleeping with his daughters, nieces, says he's preparing them for marriage

45-year old Enock Mweene of Magoye district chief Mwanachingwala in southern Province, Zambia, was caught Thursday having sex with his daughter. The man who is a father of seven, three of whom are girls, has reportedly had sex with all three of his daughters and even his nieces.
He was caught by his wife who alerted members of the community to what was going on and when he was questioned and beaten, Enock admitted to having sexual relations with the female members of his household and said he was doing it to prepare them for marriage.
“I am preparing my daughters for marriage; this is my move to prepare them for marriage. Don’t beat me up,” he pleaded.
Enock has been carrying on the incestuous relationship for over two years. There had been rumours that he was sleeping with his daughters within his community, but most people assumed it was simply a rumour, until he was caught by his wife.
“We are shocked with this man, rumors were all over that he is sleeping with his daughters, till today when we witnessed it, he was right on top of his second daughter” a witness said.

See the man caught trying to smuggle cocaine by taping it to his legs at the airport

A man was caught at JFK Airport trying to smuggle cocaine into the United States by taping it to his legs. Mayobanex Ruiz Gomez, 48, from Queens had just arrived JFK Airport from his native Dominican Republic when he was found by customs officers with 5 pounds of cocaine plastered around his legs.
The agents noticed he was acting nervous while they were examining his suitcase so he was searched thoroughly and the drugs worth more than $83,000 on the street was found on him. He now faces federal narcotics smuggling charges and will be prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney's Office in the U.S. Eastern District Court of New York.

This is the second time this month a man will be caught at the same airport trying to smuggle cocaine by taping it to his legs. Just on March 4th, Juan Carlos Galan Luperon, a 28-year-old from 
Manhattan, had been caught with 10 pounds of cocaine strapped to his legs. He had been returning to the United States from Santo Domingo. Authorities do not think the two incidents are connected.

Shocking! Dubai is planning to launch driverless flying taxis this year

Dubai is moving on from amazing innovations like the world's first rotating skyscraper and 3D printed office to a new fleet of flying taxis. According to Dubai's Road and Transport Authority (RTA), they are small enough to fit into a car parking space when folded up, the one-seater passenger drones made by Chinese company Ehang are set to start picking up passengers in July this year. 


The electrically powered driverless drones named Ehang 184 have already been seen hovering above the sand dunes near the city's airfield during test flights. "The 184 provides a viable solution to the many challenges the transportation industry faces in a safe and energy-efficient way," said Ehang founder and CEO Huazhi Hu when the vehicle was unveiled during the 2016 CES gadget show in Las Vegas.


Powered by eight propellers, Ehang says the 184 (which stands for one person, eight propellers, four arms) will cruise at around 100 kilometers per hour. The routes will be programmed by a ground control center through an encrypted 4G network which will monitor the flight.

Omg! Nigerian houseboy who allegedly killed his boss and burnt the body arrested

A young man identified as Vanwood Kofi Asante has been arrested for allegedly killing his boss, Samuel Kwabena Poku in the Ga West municipality of the Greater Accra Region. 

The suspect, who is in the Custody of the Ministries Police Station and appeared before the court on Friday March 17, 2017 has accordingly confessed to killing Mr. Poku, 60.


This reportedly occurred after Mr Poku returned from his base in London to attend a friend’s funeral in Ghana and to undertake some investment projects.

Initially, the family of the deceased, based on information given to it by the suspect, had reported to the Ofankor police that Mr. Poku had gone missing.

The suspect was said to have told the family that Mr Poku left home to meet some unnamed persons who had called him for a purported meeting.


However, all efforts by his family to reach him on phone proved futile, which led to suspicion that something untoward might have happened to him.

His son then had to travel from Kumasi to Accra to inquire about what might have gone wrong. However, on Wednesday, March 15, the truth came out when the deceased’s burnt body was discovered at the Police Hospital morgue.

His charred body was said to have been discovered around Pokuase, Accra, and was sent to the hospital for an autopsy, with residents suspecting that the man might have been lynched by armed robbers.

Some neighbours of the deceased who became suspicious, caused the arrest of the houseboy for interrogation claiming that they heard the man shouting for help previously.

The case was transferred to the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) headquarters and it was learnt later upon interrogation that the suspect confessed to killing his master.

According to sources who witnessed the interrogation process, the houseboy narrated that he killed Mr Poku after a short argument.

The argument resulted from a claim by the houseboy that he had used an undisclosed amount of money to do some maintenance works in the house of his boss and wanted a refund.

But his boss only promised him GHS 1,000 which he (houseboy) claimed was too meagre. In the heat of the argument, Mr Poku had reportedly asked the suspect to pack out of his Ofankor ' house, resulting in a fight.

According to the suspect, Mr. Poku used a shovel to hit him, an aggression which he returned by using the same shovel to hit him

86 foreigners including Nigerian man convicted for sexual assault arrested by U.S Immigration

A total of 86 foreign nationals were arrested last week in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa and Nebraska during a three-day targeted enforcement operation conducted by U.S.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement aimed at immigration fugitives, re-entrants and at-large criminal aliens.
Of the 86, 52 had prior criminal convictions and 23 had been previously removed from the country and subsequently illegally re-entered, according to a release from the Department of Homeland Security.
Twenty-six people were arrested in Minnesota, 32 in Nebraska, 23 in Iowa, four in North Dakota and one in South Dakota.

One of the arrests included a 35-year-old Nigerian national arrested in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, who was convicted for terroristic threats that stemmed from a sexual assault. The individual is a lifetime predatory offender registrant.

All ICE operations were targeted based on investigative leads, the release said.

Additionally, the operation specifically targeted public-safety threats, such as “convicted criminal aliens and gang members, and individuals who have violated our nation’s immigration laws, including those who illegally re-entered the United States after being deported, and immigration fugitives with final orders of deportation by a federal immigration judge.”

Those not being criminally prosecuted will be processed administratively for removal from the United States. Those who have outstanding orders of deportation, or who returned to the country illegally after being deported, are subject to removal from the country.

The organization also wrote that “reports of ICE checkpoints and sweeps are false, dangerous and irresponsible. These reports create panic and put communities and law enforcement personnel in unnecessary danger. Any groups falsely reporting such activities are doing a disservice to those they claim to support.


Source: Fox News
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
b. If you want to add the infinite scrolling without button, paste this instead: